Sunday, April 15, 2007

Weekend update

Easter last weekend we had 159, and today we had 141! Awesome. I love only being 10% down from a Big Event Weekend.

Baby dedications are one of my favorite things! We dedicated Landon Mumm and Kennedy O'Brien. Awesome! So great to see young families making commitments to serve God through their children.

I so much love the place we are in. God is doing awesome things in the lives of the church family.

We are filming video testimonies this week for the next several sermons. I am so pumped about those willing to share their heart about what God has done in the last year and half. It is so great to sit down with a family and find out just how awesome God has been in their lives.

I am talking about marriages restored. Those not even sure about faith coming to the saving knowledge of Jesus. From drug addiction to new careers. From Suicide to New Life.

I Love the text that says he will bring beauty for ashes, strength for fears, gladness for mourning, and peace for despair.

We lose a bit of that community of the body with our time constraints at the theater. I am jazzed about getting them on video, for all to share.

Don't miss this next week, as we look at Thou Shalt Preach From Boats.

2 comments:

becky said...

how exciting, that's what it's all about!!!
I'll have to make sure and bring some kleenex to fight the tears... :)

Lori Eilers said...

Really looking forward to the pod casts and videos. I think the video testimonies will not only give God all the glory but may be a catalyst to someone else receiving a miracle in their life!