Monday, April 09, 2007

Easter and Murphy's Law

Got to love the Easter Weekend and Murphy's law.

Of course on a day that is packed with people we would have things crash!

We had 159 in service and it was awesome. Several had family and friends in, and some where guests who saw some signs!

Have to say our "sign department" has been the best advertisement we have ever had.

Anywho.

During worship, about the third song in a breaker blew. The music was drawing some power and we added a new set of lights to take some of the shadow off the band. Then our first video had no audio... powerful video though. I will try to post it later today for you to watch.

Overall good service. Not my best sermon ever, I was honestly a bit distracted because my final point was ANOTHER VIDEO. I was scrambling n my mind to think, now what? The first one didnt work, what about this one...

The IT Team did an awesome job! They ran the audio from one, and the video from another computer, synced it up and TADA! Worked.

You guys rock!

Got to love Easter. Got to connect with several people. And great to see so many worshiping God together!

No comments: