Thursday, April 19, 2007

Being more organized

I am working on getting things done in a more timely fashion and being more orgainzed. I have several loose granite ends that need to be tied up this week, I am going crazy. Also some church stuff, that I need to be more proactive about.

It just is hard for me sometimes. So I am taking small steps in my life to be more scheduled and disciplined to complete tasks 100%.

I have now scheduled my haircuts for the rest of the year! One small step for Josh, on giant leap for..

Well I dont know about a giant step, for anyone but as the old saying goes, "How do you eat an elephant? One bite at a time."

That is me right now. One bite at a time.

3 comments:

Jenn said...

As soon as you figure out how to be more organized maybe you can help Shawn out with that area too...maybe its just a man thing. :)

joshua said...

sure thing! I am not there yet! Working on it! All of us men can use some help from the ladies!

Lorraine Branham said...

Organization is my gift. For me it's easy, but I know it's difficult for you, Josh. I'm proud of you!