Monday, April 09, 2007

Easter Video

Ok. Learning a few things here. Trying to get this video up and running. I have successfully squashed it down to play. But working on getting it uploaded.

If this doesnt work, my man Paul can fix anything computer related. Maybe we can get him a business rolling like we are working on Pastor Lori's cake business.

The way I figure it, if that kid can do radio spots for the guy who works on computers, then Paul can rock the mic... or whatever is computer lingo for being at the top!


2 comments:

amain said...

If you get Paul started in a business, that means I would actually have to start paying him for the computer help he has done for me!!! Don't know what we would do without you and your know-how Paul!

Unknown said...

Josh - outstanding video Bro. Did you guys do it?