Thursday, April 19, 2007

My day off

I have been working hard at making sure I take Wednesdays off. I need a day to rest, and be creative in my mind.

Had a blast. Got some much needed rest, and Colin and I got haircuts.

After a late lunch, I went biking. We found this cool old brickyard off the Sycamore Trail in Des Moines. Sweet place to ride. Well as I was powering up the hill, right as I was shifting gears, I noticed my left pedal felt weird...

BAM, then it happened the whole left crank and pedal fell off as I was standing up pedaling up the hill. I was just about to the top, and ready to do some cool drops... well we finally found the bolt, but didn't have any way to put it back together...

So I limped it back to the truck, and took it right to Scheels, muddy and everything.

They should have it done today.

Crazy, but a blast.

No comments: