Monday, June 04, 2007

Property

Just got off the phone with one of the land owners in the Jordan Creek Area. He is calling me back on Wednesday to schedule a time to meet at his properties.

I told him we would like to build a church on the property, he was kind of shocked, and said in a very kind voice back to me, "you said you'd like to build a church?" I said, "Yes, Sir, we would."
He simply said, "Good."

So everyone pray! If you read this blog or know anyone who is looking for something to pray about, here it is! Mr Etzel is the land owner!

This is a huge milestone in our church development. This is the begining of a long process, but it is exciting!

Remember this, everything we do is for the kingdom. And the kingdom needs to be advanced in the city. There are some 350,000 people not in a church each weekend here. This is another way to change that!

Pray.

4 comments:

amain said...

OK, you just put a smile on my face with this blog post:)

joshua said...

I am excited about meeting with him. We will see what happens!

MelindaBeth said...

That is REALLY exciting!!!! :) We'll be praying!! :)

joshua said...

Do that, I am so pumped about it!