Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Books I am reading

Ok I seem to have a bad habit. I assume it is part of a defunct personality/character flaw. I start a lot of books, but thn get attracted to another book... and before you know it. WoW, I am reading a ton of books.

check this out.

Courageous Leadership by Hybels
Velvet Elvis by Rob Bell
Unlimited Partnerships...
Project Management for Dummies By Portner
Blue Like Jazz
The Blogging Church
So You Think Your a Man By TD Jakes
The Bible by... God

But the one book I have completed a few times lately James...


Our new series called Deeper is Doing begins in just two weeks! It is a study in the book of James. We will be going chapter by chapter right through the text. Join Us as we look at Jesus' brother James take on what is spiritual!

If you want deep, you have to do!

2 comments:

amain said...

wow~ I just blogged about one of those audio books, and another similar one...love it when I am 'tracking' with the Pastor:) Mark both read Velvet Elvis, and listened to it on tape, and recommended listening to it. It is read by the author, Rob Bell, and I just finished it this week~ it is OUTSTANDING.
I also listening to Masterful Leadership by Ken Blanchard, Bill Hybels, ...
absolutely excellent.
So your next drive to MO, you can tick a couple of unfinished books off your list!

joshua said...

sounds great to me!