Friday, June 01, 2007

Coming home

Well, I have had a fun mini-vacation with Dara. We are in the airport now, trying to catch up on email, and a list of calls to return.

It seems like you have to work in overdrive to take a break, take a break, then start right back up in overdrive! But it was an awesome time for the two of us to get away for a couple days.

I have said (but I dont always practice) that is "if you don't come apart, you will come apart." I have had some time to regroup, and rethink. I am excited to get back home, and get going again!

2 comments:

amain said...

welcome home!

Dara said...

flying into the city - He said - Here is OUR City! He looked out the window and said to me 350,000 people will not be in church on Sunday, if we are ok with that - somethings wrong. Yes, taking a break was good for josh because he was fired up to get back ALL DAY LONG.