Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Awesome

Apparently, the running joke about Ol Josh is the way that I respond to emails.

Typically my standard response to an email is simply "awesome." I think that says, I like the idea, go for it, sounds like a plan, I am ready for you to do that etc...

But apparently most think this is humorous. I admit I have replied, "awesome" to emails that were very lengthy, but typically felt like that is what they needed... it has been brought to my attention, that there "may" have been a question or two in the email but...

So I am working on changing that.

Sweet.

5 comments:

Angela said...

Love the change - "sweet" just covers so much more. :-)

Lori Eilers said...

At least this time he spelled sweet correct. One time after I mentioned the "awesome" response, he gave me a "sweat". Love ya Pastor Josh. :)

joshua said...

Spelling just never was my strength!

becky said...

awesome!!!!!!!!!!!

amain said...

git r done!