Friday, June 15, 2007

Busy Week

Wow, what a week. We have been doing staff performance evaluations this week. It sure creates a crazy week. I know some churches, don't do it at all, but I think it a necessary thing for growth.

Leadership is a tough thing, and it is hard to say and do the tough things. I have been listening a lot to Ralph Moore and TD Jakes. They are always talking about how to empower people, and help each other grow. I am growing so much as leader, and the past two and half years have been the most fun and the most challenging times for me.

I love our church, our team, and the opportunity to grow in this awesome city. There are 350,000 people here who won't be in any kind of church service this weekend. We are going to continue to change that stat, as long as we keep the main thing the main thing.

We are here to help people become fully devoted followers of Christ! Life change happens when we build relationships and encounter God!

Sweet!

No comments: