Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Weekend update

Just thought I would take a minute and recap the weekend. We had 54 in service on Sunday and wouldn't you say the band did awesome? I spoke on the third part of a Revolution, "Commitment." It takes money to fund a Revolution of life but what we found out is that the giving doesn't take money from us it actually increases the blessing from God.

You see giving isn't really a money issue, it is a trust issue. I know from personal experience that I have tried most of the time to "handle" our finances when all along God has been saying, "Why don't you trust me with your finances?"

God's blessing abound when we "test Him" in giving. It is the only thing God has ever asked people to test Him in. I love trusting God.

Sow a seed, reap a harvest, reap a harvest change the world...

No comments: