Thursday, January 05, 2006

Truck Update

Just thought I would bring you up to speed on our truck. The first estimate was 8500 with a new engine. Out truck wasn't worth that so I opted for a new "used" engine. I found one for 1900 plus install and thought it was the deal. After further inspection the guy I bought it from wasn't happy with it after he pulled it, and then didn't sell it to me.

I was a little put out about that at first because I was really anxious to get the truck going again. But we found another "new, used" engine today that really is great. It was a remanufactured one that just was put into a truck and then the truck rolled or something and it looks as if we are the proud new owners of a great engine. Much better than the one we had previously purchased. Funny how God works, huh?

No comments: