Thursday, January 05, 2006

Kirby Vaccuum salesman

Had an interesting thing happen yesterday. A very nice guy came to our house and tried to sell me a Kirby. He did a great demo and cleaned our stairs and Awnna and Colin's room. It really needed it bad!

Well, he was a very good salemans and did a great job on selling me the Kirby idea, but i just couldnt bite the money we has try to give me. I felt bad for him, but I have learned that impulse buying isn't very good for our family!

I will probably buy a Kirby someday, but I am not much of retail guy, and that makes me a hard sell for a door to door salemen.

One thing I found pretty interesting is that he said door to door sales are up do to the no call lists... Things that make you go hmmmm.

So be expecting your door bell if you have signed the no call registry.

No comments: