Tuesday, July 31, 2007

What a weekend

Just wanted to post a second about a great weekend.

Front to back I felt like God was really with us and several got some help. Worship was off the chain. Didnt you love the "He has made me glad" song? I love to sing scripture. God is our strength, our strong tower, deliver and our ever present help in time of need. Simply amazing.

We had 133 in service. We are busting at the seams. The transition to theater 11 is going to be so helpful. I cant wait. We just need everyone to move to the center to leave room for guests and those who trickle in a few minutes late... :)

More people signed up for the baptism in September. Wasn't that video awesome! I will attempt to load it up later tonight. We are up to about 16 right now!

I know that the teaching from God's word about the lie "I am not good enough" was helpful. Several people received some healing.

Here are a few comments from Sunday:

"You have know idea how much I needed to hear that" with tears in his eyes...

and another...
"I have only been coming two weeks, and have in the past been an accuser of the brethren, but this is going to change my life..."

Remember its God's plan for all to know Him. Lives are being changed weekly at JCFC.

Please continue to pray.

No comments: