Thursday, July 19, 2007

Randomness

While I was helping Dara clean up after Alpha, I had this strange thought. I was scrubbing the hound out of a cooker. One of those electric roasting pans. Well I had a scrub pad and some soap and water, and working away.

Now it occurred to me that I am able to use a brillo pad and not scratch or damage the finish on this $30 pan, but what about our $30,000 cars? You can park to close to a bush and scratch the fire out of it... Why cant they build cars with type of finish?

Deep thoughts...

6 comments:

Unknown said...

gee, i'd never guess you (yawl?) were from southern MO with phraseology like:

"scrubbing the hound out of..."
and
"scratch the fire out of..."

HA!

joshua said...

ya'll its a contraction.

And thanks for the encouragement! Dont you have a husband who threw a rock at some unsuspecting tuber to be funny?...

Is that what "you guys" do for fun in Nebraska? And you purposely moved back there?

Seriously though, miss you guys.

Unknown said...

she wasn't tubing! she was wading! and it was a CANOE trip - man, get your details right.

i know y'all is a contraction. but it sounds like 'yawl'. my husband IS from Arkansas, you know (insert redneck joke here).

what do we do for fun here? we eat! haven't you seen my blog? Omaha has more restaurants per capita than any other big city in the U.S.!

and we go to Husker games. or sing about how much we love Nebraska - while slapping a wash basin and humming on a kazoo. man, have you learned NOTHING about Nebraska by knowing us?

we miss you guys too. well, more like we miss Dara, but i guess you're part of the deal, huh? ;-) eat some chocolate cake for us!

I'd rather be caving! said...

I wonder...


I wonder what you think when you scrub the toilet...

joshua said...

you dont even want to know about the toilets...

and linsdey, I wouldnt bring up the Nebraska video...

When are you guys headed back this way?

Unknown said...

michael's back for the next few months in and out of town.....and he mentioned that he'd love to catch some golf with you sometime. i'll have him call you.