Saturday, July 07, 2007

A Week in review

I love the 4th of July, but I have to say I like it better closer to a weekend!

Super Saturday was great today, and I think we connected with a couple new families!

I got to have dinner with my friend Herbert Cooper from the the Peoples Church in OKC on Monday along with his family. Great time.

I am super excited about James right now. Tomorrow is chapter 4 and next week chapter 5. I have had several people confirm they are reading right along with me as they stud during the week! Awesome

We got some great family time in this week. I am trying to make sure my family get the best portion of Josh, not just the leftovers.

I started my marathon training this week! Woohoo! I have been sweating it out, and for a guy who hasnt run much in the past years I am up to 6 miles without stopping.

My goal is to be at 10 before next Friday!

I made some phone calls today and was able to connect with some people who have been coming and have had some questions. I love being able to connect with people if only for a few minutes over the phone!

Sundays are so busy, and it is nice to have a couple minutes without being rushed!

Take some time to build some community with some of those from the church this week! Invite someone to your home for supper or just some coffee! Its great!

By the way the link to Dara's blog is fixed from the last post, you can see my sister's wedding now!

No comments: