Saturday, November 26, 2005

Post Thanks Giving Meltdown

Well, I tried to stay at home and get some work done while the rest of my family tackled the shopping extravaganza. Awnna and David (Pawpaw) went one way and did their shopping date. Meanwhile Dara and Lorraine headed to do some pottery together.

Well by 4:15 or so I get a call from David, and he says that Awnna is ready to come home. She was done shopping. Well I spoke to her and convinced her to just hang in there, because they only had a few more stops to make and then we were going to all meet up and eat our favorite Mexican joint in town, El Azteca. After a few minutes of conversation she had her composure again and was ready to go.

Tomorrow is Saturday and I will be in the office early to get a few more things nailed down before Sunday morning.

We start a new series this week called Blue Prints. I really feel it is going to be great opportunity for everyone to see where the church is going!

No comments: