Monday, October 01, 2007

Blogs I read

Just thought I'd give everyone some food for thought. I read a whole list of blogs ona regular basis.

I use a standard feed reader called netvibes, it works great to put each feed on a page so I can just glance over each blog and not actually have to go to the site. It saves all kinds of time. (time management remember?)

I read a whole list, and this list is by no means exhaustive, nor is it in order of preference.

Mark Batterson
Tony Morgan
Perry Noble
Steven Furtick
Herbert Cooper
Gary Lamb
Mark Driscoll
Seth Godin
Scott Hodge
Jim Larson
Craig Groeschel


I also read some of the personal blogs from the people in the church, and the team leadership. It is a great way to connect with people all over the country. I feel like I can grow as a leader by reading some others blogs and learning form the same things they are learning.

Blogging and reading blogs can be a great source of encouragement and growth. You need to limit yourself though. There is only some much content you can ingest with out putting some feet to the dream.

Traditional Hebrew thought ( the thought processes the text was written with) teaches it is not so much contingent on your thoughts, it is what you do with those thoughts.

So are you putting any feet to faith?

No comments: