Saturday, September 29, 2007

Baptism and Bar B Que

Just finished up the Baptism and BBQ video.

I think this is a great piece, and I want to say thank you to everyone who helped make this a success. The videographers to photographers to those being baptized and all the family that came to support the event.

Awesome.

Just so you know, this is the short version. There is going to be one on the DVD that has all the great still pics that were taken as well as the version you see here. Everyone that was Baptized will get a DVD copy and anyone else who wants one, you can purchase one for $7.

Just let us know, and we will get one too you.

Isnt God great!

6 comments:

becky said...

I LOVE this!!! God is Awesome. It brings tears to my eyes everytime I watch it. It is so amazing to see what God is doing in everyone's lives. There really are no words to discribe it.

joshua said...

Totally agree! I love to see people increase their faith in Jesus by watching others be baptized. The very act of baptism communicates such risk! Lion Chasers are risk takers!

amain said...

It is very powerful to watch myself be baptized. Thank you for the beautiful job of filming and putting this video together...

Lori Eilers said...

Help..I can't get this video to play! I'm dieing to watch it!

Jenn said...

Totally amazing, I knew it would an incredible experience, and by the looks of things it was. We are totally in next time. So moving!

joshua said...

Let the video load for a minute before you play it is you have a slower connection. It is 7 minutes long.

It was a powerful evening, and we are gearing up for another one this spring.