Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Prayer Walks

Well after the conference last night my friend Brians and his family came over as chatted up ministry and dreams and ministry philosophy until too early into the morning.

I had a short 9 AM meeting this morning. After that I just took some time to walk and pray on the property we are wanting to purchase for the church. Joshua chapter one talks about God blessing and giving every place that Joshua and his soldiers place their feet.

I know hermeneutically that doesn't quite apply to Iowa soil, but I made the prayer and took the walk in faith. ( my name is Joshua, so maybe we can cover it that way.... Isn't that what a lot of christians do anyways...) Any way.

I spent about a half hour or more praying for God's leading and direction, and just dreamed some dreams. I built multiple phases and a sweet coffee shop, and a built in Baptismal lake circa Fellowship Church's campus. Hmmm.

I do love to dream out loud. It is those kinds of dreams we can begin to put feet to and see come to pass.

What are you dreaming about? Do you still dream?

No comments: