Friday, September 21, 2007

Getting ready for lunch

The past couple days have been a blur. We are doing our quarterly team leader evaluations right now. I know most companies only do them once or twice a year. But for us in the growth phase we have been in it is super helpful to at least shoot for doing them quarterly. It takes work on everyones part to make them happen, but the communication is key to growth.

We also got out new copier today. They come to "set it up" at 2:30. Super stoked.

I am taking the kids camping tonight. They are so excited they can hardly wait! I love to be outside with them. They so love the outdoors.

So I guess this should be random thoughts, but I am focused on lunch, so that is the heading.

By the way, go to Herberts Blog and read his post from yesterday. Brilliant. (Coop I would have left you a comment saying that, but you dont allow them!)

1 comment:

Jenn said...

I want to know how the camping went, you are a brave brave man. I don't think Shawn would ever take the kids camping by himself.