Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Blog, Blog Blog

Do you ever have those times when you just don't feel "profound?" I sometimes feel like I need to have something somewhat important to say when I blog. The last week has been hectic, fun, and stretching. I love what I do, and I love the growth that it prompts.

We are right in the middle of Chase the Lion. Which I think people are starting to really get a God idea about chasing the lions in their life. It is cool to see the lights come on so to speak in the hearts of people, realizing that there is power in who Jesus is. Awesome.

I also am gearing up for the Series in Galatians that is starting in October. I love Paul's epistles and I love Paul. He just says what he means. There is no doubt when you read Paul's writings that he is being very clear.

I challenge you to prepare your heart for Galatians as we look at the freedom we find in Christ. True freedom freedom from the law, and from sin. I really think people are going to get some help and grow in Christ as we break free from the chains of this life.

What binds you? Is it sin? Is it what someone told you was spiritual? Is it your own weaknesses? Is it your strengths? Is it the way you were told you had to do church? Is it religion you had forced on? Is it hypocritical Christians? I would argue that most of us, have something in our life that keeps us from being really free in Christ!

Read Galatians with me and grow in freedom.

1 comment:

Sleep, what's that??? said...

I am going to be sad when Chase the Lion ends, but I just got done reading all of Galatians, I can't wait to hear what you have to say about it!!! :O)