Thursday, October 25, 2007

Mutliple Thoughts

1. My phone doesnt work at my house. I am trying to swtich to VOIP with Mediacom. They were supposed to be here Monday. No one showed. So today my real phone was disconnected with Qwest.

I hope this isnt and omen.

2. Mens fraternity is in a few minutes and I am stoked. I love Thursdays.

3. I go to meet an architect who will be putting together some prelimanry sketches for us for a building. ( Dont get too excited, it is still a few years off, but we NEED to be dreaming about it!)

4. I heard a staggering stat this week. Did you know that Polk county has 6,000 homeless people?

Blows my mind. I think JCFC can make a difference in that. Pray with me.

5. I love the fall, I love the change in weather. I love to break out the sweaters.

Invite someone to service this weekend. Use the e-invites from the JCFC site bottom right corner! Redeem technology with us.

No comments: