Monday, October 29, 2007

Weekend Update

Another great Sunday. We had 143 this morning in service! The band played well, and I spoke from Galatians 2. I love Paul and his straight forward approach to legalism. He didnt like it and neither do I.

I hope that at the end of the series we truly can understand the freedom we have in Christ. There is so much joy in knowing who you are in Him. I simply love being a part of Grace.

We had some friends in this weekend from Cedar Falls, it was great to get to connect again. We hung out yesterday and this afternoon. Also was able to get caught up on the Office. Love that show.

Fact, it is the most hilarious show on NBC. Question: Is NBC able to keep it funny and not ruin it?

I love to be able to just laugh out loud on Sunday evenings. Totally refreshing and recharging to me!

This is going to be a busy week. Meetings all day tomorrow. I am trying to stack all my meetings on one day. It helps me to stay in meeting mode!

1 comment:

amain said...

I said it yesterday, and I will say it again...I think your sermon yesterday might have been your best yet. It definitely needs to be a part of your next "People's Choice" series:)