Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Tuesday Randomness

A lot has transpired for me in the past week. My Dad has been healed, we had a great service this weekend, and Dara and the kids have left for a few days of vacation at her parents house.

I have spent my time since Sunday trying to get lots of things organized and caught up. I have been listening to some good audio sermons while I am working at the office. My goal is to have everything put in its proper place before the family arrives at the end of the week.

This weekend we are looking at How to Bless our Children and I am excited! It is so easy to just police them, all the time and not spend time blessing and encouraging them. We miss so much from the OT by not really living the Sabbath as Jesus did. They was a whole course of blessings that took place the night of the Sabbath.

Next weekend is our Communion Sunday. Take some time in the next two weeks to prepare your heart and mind for receiving the Lord's Supper together as a body. It is an amazing time fo celebration together!

No comments: