Sunday, August 05, 2007

Blog Break

I will be away from a real internet connection for a few days. My dad is having some heart issues and after church I am going to be with him for a few days while he has a heart cath, and potentially some other procedures. The cardiologists have said that the bottom half of his heart is not functioning and he has some valve issues as well.

He had a major heart attack a couple weeks ago and still is having some complications with that. He is up and moving around and things, but he is not supposed to do anything to stress his heart. He has a nitro spray, that doesnt leave his side.

I would ask you to pray for him and mom as well. Actually my whole family.

I will try to find a computer or coffee shop or something to give you an update ASAP.

1 comment:

amain said...

oh, you know we are praying for you. Lisi said her own prayer for your Dad, and in total Lisi fashion, ended it with, "bye, God". Somehow I think that God remembers those prayers a bit more than the others:)
Keep us posted!!