Friday, August 10, 2007

Miracle

God performed a miracle literally in my dads heart. After at least 5 tests in a few days all shoing blockage, the bottom of his heart not functioning, and some valve damage, the doctor went in Monday morning with a heart cath.

The doctor came out of the cath stunned. He said the only way he could explain what has happened is that there tests were false positives... Now I dont know about you, but if 5 for 5 tests can be wrong, at the hospital, I am not sure if I want any tests ran on me.

EKG, echocardiograms, ultrasounds, and stress tests some ran more than once. Now all are "false positives," but I am confident that sometime in the night on Sunday God healed my dad.

Praise God for his healing mercies. He is home and doing well, right now!

Thank you for all who prayed. Again Prayer Makes A Difference!

5 comments:

becky said...

So happy yo hear that your dad is well. God is so AWESOME!!!!!

Jenn said...

Monday when I called Pastor Lori and she shared the story with me, I had goosebumps. Absolutely amazing, God is GOOD! Prayer is so powerful.

Lori Eilers said...

To God be the glory! Awnna and Colin's Poppy must have more work to do for the Kingdom...God's not finished with him!

Unknown said...

PTL! that's fantastic news! i love it when God confounds the wise and heals the sick. so glad your dad is feeling great! amen!

joshua said...

Thank You for all your prayers and words of encouragement!