Thursday, August 23, 2007

Another Full Day

Well I have another stacked day today well. I have several appointments about upcoming events.

I am meeting with Michon to discuss our prayer ministry in just a few minutes. we are looking at ways to really make it a power experience and life of our church. We have some creative new ideas that I know you are going to love! Not only will you benefit from the prayer team, but others lives are going to be blessed as well!

Pray with us!

I am also wrapping up the communion Sunday. I love to study about why and how we honor Jesus. I have always enjoyed celebrating the Lord's Supper together. I know for some of you this will be your first time, it is a great experience to celebrate the victory Jesus brought in death and resurrection.

Join us this Sunday as we take a full service to worship God in Communion with Him.

No comments: