Thursday, August 23, 2007

New Banners

I just opened the new shipment of our Banners. All I can say is WOW. They look amazing, and they werent very expensive at all.

I have a new banner producer. She is doing an awesome job printing and gives me a stellar price. If your interested email me and I will give you her contact info.

We use banners to brand each sermon series. We also use them to turn a "theater" area our space. We have coffee banners, we have Jordan Creek Banners, Kids Creek, and Nursery artwork. It just helps people associate the church in their mind. Branding is a vital part of who we are.

Again if you need some artwork on vinyl banners with stands, email me and I will get you hooked with Evonne. She does a great job and ships worldwide. I guarantee you won't find a less expensive product.

2 comments:

Anna said...

Now is Evonne a guy or girl? lol! I'm still crackin' up about that.

joshua said...

She is a woman! I feel like a moron. She has laughed about my mistake, but I still feel dumb.