Tuesday, November 13, 2007

The Office

So Jen, our great neighbor, is standing in our doorway, giving me trouble about not giving her any props for hooking us to The Office!

She is the one who gave us the first sample. So in essence she is kind of like a drug dealer. She only gave me a little, and said I would really like it.

Little did I know that we would be hooked for life, not being able to hardly wait until next weeks fix...

Can't wait until Thursday. Those writers better end that strike soon, cause if they run out of The Office, I am confident that Ron Paul's Revolution will take place, but not the way he was thinking.

Writer's Guild, Question: Do you want a Revolution?

2 comments:

rrogness said...

This weeks' episode was good, but not as great as last week. That was the best one in awhile. Dwight hiding weapons around the office. Classic!!

joshua said...

I loved the hiding of the weapons, I was cracking up. I also loved it when Dwight hit Micheal with his Shoe!

I havent last nights yet. I am waiting on Dara!