Thursday, March 23, 2006

sickness in the singleton house

Sorry about the past few days and the lack of blogging. We all have been a been a bit under the weather this week. I am getting ready to post a few blogs on some of the issues that have come up in my reading through of Genesis. I am well into the 90 day challenge now and loving it. I should finish Exodus tonight.

I am pleased to hear that several people have been accepting the challenge and are now on a journey to read the whole Bible cover to cover. It basically is reading 12 pages a day. You can either use your own Bible or buy one already marked. If you use your own Bible you need to find the total number of pages and divide by 90. This will give you the exact number of pages for your specific Bible.

If you would like to purchase your own Bible that is pre-set for this 90 day pattern you can either go to Barnes and Noble or Amazon to buy it.

Which ever way you choose you will be blessed!

No comments: