Saturday, January 19, 2008

Random things



1. Apparently all the swimming techniques I have learned all my life are WRONG! I am training for this Tri and Chris my trainer, pretty much changed everything I do in the water.

-Did you know you are supposed to exhale the entire time your head is in the water!

2. On days like this, (wake up to like -8) you just wonder what it would be like to wake in say... Miami...

3. Apparently there is a button on my BlackBerry that changes all the keys to some Greek characters. Of course, I accidentally found it. And I dont know how to switch it back!

4. Ana did a great job cheering last night for the Des Moines Lions! It was her first time on the floor!

5. Tomorrow is going to be great. I am believing God to free some people from some past failures, and confessions. You wont want to miss it!

No comments: