Thursday, January 17, 2008

My Condition


As some of you know, I have a problem. Mark Main has "lovingly" labeled my misfortune with technology as a "condition."

It doesn't matter what I have or what I am near, I can break or cause a malfunction in electronic things. Just the other day I was trying to have my phone fixed at the AT&T store, talking about my Condition, when the card reader broke!

So needless to say, I was at the gym running away yesterday when my Ipod locked up. Not just locked up but eventually went to some diagnostic screen!

After messing with it for a half an hour, it revived...

But needless to say the Condition strikes again.

1 comment:

Rachel Crouse said...

I have a theory: the problem isn't that technology breaks around you (because it breaks around everybody), its that when it breaks, you try to fix it...then it gets complicated. :) I don't know, maybe I'm off base there.