Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Weekend Recap

Well this is the 4th time I have tried to leave this post. I don't know what is happening here, but either I am not supposed to be writing this or...

So here goes again.

Man this weekend was another good one. We had 85 in service. Awesome. It puts our August average attendance at 98. Very cool.

The thing I think is so cool is that even when you think you have an average at best sermon, God can perform a "miracle of hearing" and allow people to hear something better than you actually said. We had several new families that came due to our signs that we have out. Two families have already said they loved service and cant wait to be back this weekend! Great.God is really good.

This week is a busy one, and I am excited about this weekend's service. The sermon is called "What's love got to do with it." I am batting the idea of using the song somehow...
Hmmm

No comments: