Saturday, April 05, 2008

Interesting week and random thoughts

I know I have been out of the loop lately. Dara left on Tuesday for Orlando with Anna Tucker our college friend for Anna's 30th., They are having a ball, and I ma keeping the home fires burning... sort of.

So far we have made it, everyone is fed and rested, dishes done, house is clean, and I have been able to make most of the normal appointments to this point.

I am stoked about tomorrows service, I love the buzz of starting a new series. Tomorrow starts "mind your own business" and I promise it will be memorable. You wont want to miss it.

There is going to be at least two major annoucnements this series. One coming next weekend.

It has been great to spend more time with my kids. They are cracking me up. Colin has said some hilarious things this weeks.

No comments: