Saturday, May 05, 2007

Well I am still alive

I know some of you quite reading and pull me from your lists... but I am back today.

It has been a crazy week, and I am ready for tomorrow. Thou Shalt Hang Out at Wells.

Should be awesome.

We are always making changes. I have this saying I stole from Ed Young. If it is not broke, break it.

So we are shifting things up a bit. I spent the morning with Nate and Shanna. We are bringing Shanna on part time to handle all of our Administrative Assistant work and to become the Director of Surroundings. She will be coordinating all of First Impressions as well as our volunteer base.

She will have a full plate, and I am pumped to see everything go the next level. So excited!

Congrats Shanna! Maybe I should say congrats Josh. She will bring some organization to my life!

1 comment:

becky said...

how exciting, she will be so great!!!