Friday, November 03, 2006

Ted Update

Wow, I am sure many of you by now have heard that Ted Haggard has admitted to buying meth from Mike Jones, the male prostitute. I don't really know what the truth is here, but I can only hope that it all comes to a head right now, so that that church can receive the healing it needs.

I think we need to continue to pray for this situation. I find it very disheartening, and my heart is heavy for the Church right now. Sad times, when leaders who have had such an impact, now have such am impact.

I can only think of the 80's and the scandals in Christianity and how that has hurt the church so much.

I don't really understand, except that satan literally wants to destroy the Church and the easiest way to impact an entire church is to take out the leader.

I am at a loss for words.

No comments: