Friday, November 03, 2006

Ted Haggard

Amidst the controiversy surrounding Ted Haggard, the lead pastor at New Life Church, my heart breaks for his staff and the whole issue.

This I know about the situation, he has in place a structure that if any allegations are made, a group of overseers will step in and do an exhaustive inquiry to the situation. I pray this turns out all right. Not just for the sake of Ted and his family, but for the church as well.

It makes me get a lottle introspective about where we are headed as a church. I really want to stay devoid of scandal as a church. I want our team and our church to stay in God's will. I want to be exactly what God wants me to be, all the time.

My prayer is that we would have clean hands and pure heart toward the work of God. Keep us under your covering, God. Help us to follow after your heart, and when we struggle we can work it out together with forgiveness and correction.

God keep me, and make me more like you. Help this church.

No comments: