Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Sunday Update

First, does anybody enjoy the Sunday update? If you like it, leave a comment. For that matter if you don't like it, leave a comment.

Well, I think this last Sunday went pretty well. We had 65 in attendance and we dedicated Sophia Toscano's boys to God. I feel like I could have done a better job with that, though. It was great to meet some of her family as well.

I really feel like the church is really becoming healthy, and starting to really solidify. Just wait until you hear the band this upcoming weekend. If you thought it was good before, we are going to the next level this weekend. Nate Kempers joined the band, and this weekend we will not only have Nate's guitar, but percussion and piano again, since Chris will be with us Sunday.

I like to see things grow, but I really love to see people grow. It is evident in the life of many Christ followers at JCFC.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey i like the sunday notes - there is my 2 cents worth!

Anonymous said...

The Sunday notes are great for me...it keeps me connected with what's happening in "big church".

Anonymous said...

I think it is useful, especially when we do not have our weekly meetings and for those that are not involved with the regular meetings, but still like to be kept in the loop with what all is going on. Plus it is a way for us to document the growth, the thoughts and possible go back and see if we had this issue before and if we did, how we resolved it or what people might have thought. I think it is good and crucial to a new, growing, technical church.

joshua said...

great, thanks for the input.

Glenn Reynolds said...

They help me know what's happening at our great new church in the western suburbs.