Saturday, December 08, 2007

Sunday Weather Closing

Dear JCFC church body,

As much as I hate to cancel services in the morning, I am going to do so. The weather isnt great right now, and is only going to get worse in the morning. Right now you can hardle keep your windshield clear, and the roads are getting slick.

At 6 AM the conditions are supposed to change to freezing rain and snow mix. I dont feel it is safe for all of our volunteers and congregation to try to venture out to service.

I will be posting the sermon online later tonight.

Again, I am sorry to have to cancel due to the weather. Take some time with your family in the morning and read my blog at www.joshsingleton.com for the sermon.

If you would like to make a contribution or give your tithe you can do so at www.jordancreek.org under online giving.

Blessings

Joshua Singleton
lead pastor

1 comment:

rrogness said...

It was pretty rough driving out there earlier, so I don't blame you, Josh. I had the hardest time just keeping the windshield free of ice as we were driving.

See everybody next week!