Monday, December 03, 2007

Pink

As some of you know I have a soft spot for rock singers. My heart breaks as I listen to the lyrics of many of their songs. I have prayed for Scott Stapp of Creed for years. I am glad to say that God has been doing some great things in his life since the disbanding of Creed.

Today I spent some time praying for Alecia Beth Moore. Most of you know her as Pink. She has been on my heart lately. She really has had some difficult blows in life. The great thing is that I know that God cares about her.

So Pink if you happen to google your name today and this blog comes up, just know that there are people that are praying for you.

John 10:10 Jesus came so that we might have life, and have it more abundantly.

3 comments:

becky said...

her songs are awesome and heart wrenching at the same time...you can feel all of the pain she has when you listen to her music.
you just want to cry with her.

rrogness said...

She's a good singer and entertaining artist. Although arriving on the scene at the same time as some of her lesser talented contemporaries, I think she's done a better job of redefining herself and staying relevant.

joshua said...

I love her music too. It breaks my hear to listen to the pain in which she sings, but she is so very talented.