Wednesday, January 17, 2007

last Post of the day...

I am feeling technology overload. I am trying my best to figure a few things out on my own between netvibes, gmail, a mac, trying to make my ipod work on my new mac (with some disdain) and catching up 515 email contacts in my new gmail account.

I really do think I am going to like this, but it will take me a minute to get acclimated. I was actually going to get a new phone the 1st of March, but I am waiting now on the new Iphone, or apple phone or macphone or whatever it will actually be called.

So for all you mac and anti aol guys out there, as usual I am bringing up the rear. I am now once again mac, and no longer a paying aol customer. (does that mean I have moved from the darkside?)

Paul, I do need your help. With setting up pop3 on my church email accounts.

2 comments:

Adam Forney said...

Sounds like you need to read my blog to stay up to date. It's completely about technology and the church.

ChurchFuse.net (Wordpress Edition)
ChurchFuse.com (Blogger Edition)

-Adam

joshua said...

thanks cool blog.
i will add it to my reads!
nice to hear from you adam.