Friday, October 13, 2006

SOY

Thought I'd leave a link for SOY. Take a minute and check out our latest investment into the local community.

I think that the local church in the New Testament was so successful becuase the impacted their immediate community. They werent afraid to "get their hands dirty." I fear that part of the collapse of the western church is the concept that we become and exclusive group that is only for our small group of beleivers.

I firmly believe that it is God's plan for every single person in this city to know who Jesus Christ is. I think that the church is much larger than JCFC, or another church in town. It is the collective group of Christ followers in the this city. THE church of Jesus Christ.

So consider your heart, your drive, what is the catalyst for your journey with Jesus Christ, THE savior of the world. Where do you fit?

No comments: