Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Synergy

Synergy defined is "The interaction of two or more agents or forces so that their combined effect is greater than the sum of their individual effects."

I love this process, and I'm reminded over and over again that its a team that makes it happen every time. When we isolate ourselves we limit what God is wanting to do in us and through us.

Lately, Ive been asking myself, what are the ways we can win the most people for God, the fastest. My heart is stirred for those who dont yet know Him.

So the questions are:
What are we currently doing that we can improve on?
What are we currently doing that we need to stop?
What do I need to do as a leader to grow and change?
What do I need to do or equip the current leaders we have to grow?
What uncultivated leaders do we have that we havent empowered to lead.

God help me to lead the way you would like for me to lead.

No comments: