Wednesday, October 08, 2008

My thoughts

1. Service was great this weekend 4 people received Christ. That brings the total response to 23 for the series. So awesome. Thank You Jordan Creek for inviting your friends and family.

2. Catalyst has been awesome. The labs today were tremendous. I am very challenged, and excited at the same time.

3. Miss my family today. I love spending time with each of them. I hate being gone from them them.

4. Dara texted me and said Life Group was good tonight. Bummed that I missed it. Its awesome to see God moving people closer to Him. I feel like God is wanting to do some great things with the people we have in our group right now. Thinking of some strategic things....

5. Met some very interesting guys today. Dino Rizzo from Healing Place church in Baton rouge, spoke today. So great. Super passionate, and so kingdom minded.

6. Really digging the Neo Soul music out right now. anybody like Adele? She is great...

1 comment:

Sandy May said...

Adele loves Adele because now Adele is famous because someone else has her name. Found out about her in People last spring and ripped the article out for her to take to class to share. She sounds a lot like Amy Winehouse.