Monday, September 29, 2008

Weekend update

Yesterday went really well. It seemed like everything really clicked as the worship began. I taught about how all couples fight and how to deal with it in a Godly way.

This series has been tremendous help in my own marriage as well. I love my wife and am proud to say that we are constantly working on our marriage.

On a different note we have had 19 people give their heart to Jesus during the last 4 weeks of service.

Join us this weekend as we look at Just Do It! We will be examining how our actions and words really connect!

2 comments:

Jenn said...

How many people were there on Sunday? It was packed! So amazing. Irene even pulled back the curtain to have a seat. It is so amazing to see the growth in the church. Thanks for all you do!

Sandy May said...

Hallelujah! I just wanted to shout it out but thought that would be awkward. This Sunday when it happens, if you hear a shout out - it would probably be me! Love you God!!!