Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Tri Training


Well I have been actively training for the HyVee Tri in June since the begining of January.

I have joined a group at Prairie Life Fitness and it has been amazing. They have been pushing us and forcing us to really grow as an athlete. I love it.

The first day they recorded a bunch of stats on our performance level and level of fitness. Then Sunday we redid all those same events and compared our scores.

I have had amazing results. I shaved 7 seconds off my 50 meter swim and 6 minutes 20 sec off my 500. Now granted I swam like a drunken pig when I first started, and now i actually know how to swim, but...

Anyway, i am in the best shape I have been in years, and have lost significant weight, and feel wonderful. I cant wait to compete. June 22, here I come.

No comments: