Friday, March 14, 2008

Finally better

Well that last post was just a teaser. I was only in the "I think I feel better, but I guess I am really not" moment. Terrible.

This respiratory flu, or whatever it has mutated to these days is terrible. I don't like super strength germs. That is why I am not a big antibiotic guy. My theory is it just makes them stronger.

Anyway.

Lots of things transpiring. This weekend service is going to be great. Invite your friends and neighbors. I will be presenting a very clear Gospel message as we discuss the reality of heaven and hell. You wont want to miss it.

We are gearing up for a great easter Sunday. We have a spectacular video planned as well as a trailer for our Mind Your Own Business series beginning in April.

1 comment:

Jenn said...

I'm glad you are better. Pastor Kevin said you were flat on your back.