Sunday, February 10, 2008

Weekend Update and More

~Today's service was great! Worship transition between songs was better than ever. Sermon was very direct about fasting and spiritual growth, but had a wonderful response. Next Sunday we begin a 21 day Daniel Fast. It is going to be a turning point in the Life of JCFC. You wont want to miss one sermon in this series.

~If you missed it today, then download the podcast here.

~Dara and I have committed to get out of debt before the end of the year. God has supernaturally made a way were it didnt seem possible. It is amazing what God can and will do if you align yourself with His Word.

~I have been training like crazy to compete in a Triathlon this year in June. I am in better shape than I have been in years. Loving my time at the gym. It just allows me to decompress and relax, as I push my body further than I have in long time.

~Colin is at a stage where he is just hilarious. We have story after story, about him right now. From eating food off the floor to picking up the scent block in a urinal, to being totally smitten with adult women to the point he is showing off to them with whatever he can think of to impress them. Tonight he told Megan, Rachel Crouse's room mate that (in his man voice) "Hey Megan, my dad has a black grille"

~Creek Kids 2008 Meeting is this Tuesday from 7-8.30 at the Christlife Office. You wont want to miss it!

~Lisa Little is Rocking the new Creek Kids Early Ed group. The kids love her, the parents love her, and it is great. Bring your 3-K kids this week.

~Great videos the past two weeks. Should get them up on the blog tomorrow and on Youtube. You'll crack up.

No comments: