Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Wednesday Thoughts

Well it is Wednesday again, and the good ole middle of the week.

We have had a crazy one at that. Tuesday was a great day of meetings. I try to stack most all the meetings I can in one day. It helps to be in meeting mode.

We are in week 2 of Dave Ramseys Financial Peace. It is awesome, but trying to get out of debt seems to create all kinds of other scenarios. My truck broke down. I love a diesel, but I sure dont a whole lot about them. I did get the truck up and running this afternoon!

Drake Bulldogs finally lost. What a great run though! We are so proud of them.

My kids are taking swimming lessons and it is hilarious.

Gearing up for this fast starting this weekend. 21 days to change our church family. I cant wait, and I am getting the meat in this week! Daniel Fast here we come.

I challenge everyone to pick up a prayer journal to log what God is doing in your heart.

1 comment:

Scott Raridon said...

pastor josh,

we "geared up" for the fast tonight as well. Being the last night before the fast, we have Champs for dinner followed by a nice coldstone ice cream visit as well. Cheers!